Clients are seen on a first come, first served basis. In order for us to interview you and possibly assist with your crisis, please provide the following:
- Picture ID
- Proof of crisis (ex. Proof of hospitalization, doctor’s note, car repair bill, etc.)
- Proof of household income for last and current month
- As many bills and receipts from last and current month as possible to show how the household money has been spent
- Prescription slip or prescription bottle with refills still available if seeking medication assistance
- A copy of your lease or mortgage statement to verify you are the head of household if requesting food assistance
Providing as much information as you can will help us review your case as quickly as possible and might prevent the need for you to make another trip to come back with other documents.
Our Winston-Salem office is open weekdays from 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon, and then from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. We are also open on Tuesday evenings from 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. for clients working 25+ hours/week consistently. You can reach us at 336-724-7453.
Our Kernersville office is open weekdays from 9:00 a.m – noon, and also in the afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. You can reach us at 336-996-5401.