Leave a legacy with a bequest in your will. We know that family comes first in planning for the future. However, a simple directive in your will, called a charitable bequest, can bring enduring support by making a lasting contribution to CCM’s work without affecting your current financial security and freedom.
Benefits of bequests:
- they are straightforward to arrange
- they reduce your final assets subject to taxation
- they require no immediate out-of-pocket cost to you.
In addition to the variety of assets that can be used to make a bequest, there are also different ways to structure your bequest. These options include the following:
Choose One That Suits You
- Specific Bequest: CCM receives a specified dollar amount or specified assets, such as securities, real estate, or tangible personal property.
- Residual Bequest: CCM would receive all or a percentage of the remainder of an estate after specified amounts bequeathed to other beneficiaries are distributed and estate-related expenses are paid.
- Contingent Bequest: CCM would receive a gift if another named beneficiary predeceases you.
Seek Legal Counsel
Legal advice is essential in drafting or changing your will. Since a will reflects your deepest wishes, it should be carefully constructed to accomplish exactly what you desire. This information is intended only to serve as a guideline for you and not as a substitute for professional legal counsel.
You can take this information about Crisis Control Ministry to your attorney:
- Legal Name: Crisis Control Ministry, Inc.
- Headquarters: 200 E. Tenth Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Tax Identification Number: 23-7348168
- IRS Tax Exempt Status: Nonprofit 501(c)(3)
- Suggested Bequest Language
If you have any questions, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have. Please let us know if you have already included Crisis Control Ministry in your plans. We would like to thank you and include you as part of the Ron E. Rice, Sr. Legacy Society.